Thursday, October 9, 2008

Krisi Comments About Camp

I attended the first fall Women's Horsemanship Immersion Camp this year. It was a very eye opening experience for me and my horse(s). If you want to learn more about yourself and your horse and become a better rider and horse partner, it would be well worth the time and money. With this being basically a one-on-one clinic you truly get what you and your horse need. You’re not at a clinic where you are lost among many and you hope to pick up a couple of things.

Mule reads the rider and the horse pretty accurately and then provides tools to take home for your specific needs. I had basically bought a car without an owner’s manual and Mule showed me how to use all of the “buttons”. I still have a ways to go but I now have “right – left” to keep me on track with Tracker!
THANKS!
Krisi Barker

In the photo above, Krisi and her horse perform an excercise bridleless at a walk, trot and canter while other participants look on.

No comments: