Friday, December 26, 2008

Presenting "The Ride" 2009

Presently there are two special groups forming in the state of Arkansas. These riders participate in an ongoing, intense study of horsemanship we are calling "The Ride". The groups meet formally once (or twice) each month for 4 hours and practice between sessions. "The Ride" is for those with high expectations of themselves, and their horses. Great expectations can only be realized through a serious committment and willingness to perform the work required.

In Mule's words, "I want to assemble groups of people that are serious about taking their horsemanship to the next level. I want people that have a mentality of "I don't care how long this takes. I am staying hooked til I get where I want to be." I intend to take these people to the point where they are going to be some of the best horsemen and women around. They are going to get the answers to questions they may have never known to ask. The riders in these groups will be part of an elite group of horsemen that are studying a horse from the inside out (literally)."

One group is currently located in the NW, and one in the Central Arkansas. There are still openings in the NWA group. If you would like to join "The Ride" in NWA, or start one in your area, just drop us a line at horsemanship@mulespeakshorse.com

No comments: